It’s simple, eat only what your body is genetically designed to eat.
- Lean Meat (all you want): beef (sirloin, petite), pork (tenderloin, sirloin, center cut), lamb, chicken breast, turkey breast, any fish, sardines, shrimp, scallops, crab, any seafood, whole eggs, & egg whites.
- Not-so-lean Meat (occasionally): bacon, sausage, & marbled steaks
- Most Veggies (all you want): except potatoes, corn, beans, & peas
- Any Fruit (never eaten alone and only in moderation if you want to lose weight)
- Nuts & Seeds and their butters (no peanuts! and eaten in moderation if trying to lose weight)
- Flavors: any spices, any herbs, tomato paste, crushed tomato, chicken broth, salsa, coconut milk, coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, walnut oil
- ONLY in Extreme Moderation (think cheat meals only): honey, stevia leaves, real maple syrup
- No Sugar Or Artificial Sugar: Equal, Splenda, Stevia powder, pure cane, corn syrup, fructose, molasses, maltodextrin, agave nectar, etc
- No Junk Food: cakes, desserts, cookies, candy, chocolate, pastries, chips, crackers, ice cream, snack foods, etc
- No Grains: wheat or corn products, rice, pasta, bread, oatmeal, cereals, etc
- No Legumes/Beans: peanuts, peas, soy, tofu, anything that says “bean”, etc
- No Dairy: milk, butter, yogurt, cheese, cream, ½ & ½, etc
- No Processed, Man-Made Stuff
(COURTESY OF CROSSFIT EVOLUTION)